Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System|
Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System
Run and charge One unit once Play before run
Loyalists Involved In The Conflict
Seccesionists Involved In The Conflict
Traitors Involved In The Conflict
The Eglurn System is on the outer reaches of the Cambrius Sub-Sector. Like most the systems within the sub sector they have attempted to remain neutral in the conflict to maxmimise profits, something which neither side appreciates. Elgurn has long considered itself more than capable of independence and been a major trading within and without the sector. While most of the major systems within the sub sector have had their major cities ruined by the war Elgrum has been able to avoid most the destruction until now.
While on a normal patrol of the north of Broven the capital of the planet Maestea, a low tech world in the Elgurn System an Imperial Fist scouting group noticed some unusual readings. They moved in the direction of them to find some Emperors Children. As a legion who are not meant to be in the sub sector and who are almost completely loyal to the traitor Horus they approached ready for battle. And the Battle of Elgurn System had begun. The war will be fought on 6 planets and the Elgurn Outpost. Each location will require a different style of war to defeat those standing in your way.
- Draonides: The Source of power for the system harvesting solar energy. Battles with be either within the underground villages of workers in power production on the dark side of the planet. As such only Shadow Missions can be played on their planet.
- Vosculia: Due to the mining and weapon development on the planet this is a major focus if the Battle of Elgurn. As a result any battle here will be a large scale one. Random Missions. Team games 2 v 2 with at least 4000 points per side. If need be can be 1 v 2 but still must be 4,000 per side at least.
- Eglurn: The system capital Elgurn is a populated planet with most of its 7 billion residents leaving in cities. Battles here will use Random City Fight Missions. Using the random normal Horus Heresy deployments but with at least 5 ruins as terrain.
- Maestea: Maestea has always been a smaller and less advanced than its nearest neighbor of Elgurn. Battles here will use Random Book 1 Missions. Also located in book 5 and new red book.
- Slov 5Q3: A gas giant Slov 5Q3 has only small mining operations with an unstable surface. Taking heavy vehicles or any vehicle at all is a risk. Random Missions. But due to the unstable surface any unit with a armour value could fall through the surface at anytime. Game use the Centurion rules for army selections. Infantry, Walkers, and Speeders should be the focus of your army and the following unit are restricted: Tanks, Fliers, Drop Pods, Superheavies are not allowed. Bikes, Attack Bikes, Jet Bikes, Artillery, Monstrous Creatures, Leviathan Siege Dreadnoughts are 0-1 choices.
- Iaethea: A military outpost with a large base of Imperial Fist garrisoned there. Other loyal legions also have some presence on the planet. All battles on this planet must be with armies over 2250 points and use maelstrom missions using 30k cards to represent controlling key sections.
- Eglurn Outpost: Built as a centre for trade in the sector Elgurn Outpost is now also used as a also used for communication and intelligence by loyal legions in the sub sector. Due to the confined spaces within the station all battles will use the Random Zone Mortials Missions and Rules.
To take part in the campaign you need to be based or visiting in or around Townsville register and supply a army id from AUS30K.COM and record the result of any games you play on the campaign page here. These need to be done as a skirmish report and can also post a battle report providing a game recap and some images. Usually the winner records the result but if not please ensure it is only done once. Please message me your army id when you have it so I can add you to the list if involved forces. Also if need be can message me your results and I can list them or help you work out how to do so. The campaign runs for the whole of 2017 so you can play games vs whoever and whenever you like. Still a few bits of information to finish off on wiki about some planets.
There will be a event dog tag provided for those who have completed and recorded 5 skirmish results.
|Battle Name||Date||Planet||Battle Outcome||Battle Summary|
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1484570644||033.009.M31||Maestea||Loyalist||
The imperial fist garrison on Maestea consisted of a full battle company of the 501st battalion. These legionnaires stood ready, after the recent traitor advances in the system, to react to anything ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1484878910||052.009.M31||Maestea||Unresolved||
Prelude to war: After Being denied a foothold the first time The sons of Barbarus were not a legion known for simply giving up, Their Demeanor was the exact opposite. The 14th Legions fleet arrived ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1487240288||121.009.M31||Vosculia||Loyalist|
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1489224330||003.007.M31 8 March 2017||Eglurn||Loyalist||
The deathguard had been held off, making up the main bulk of the assault on Eglurn the 14th legion had thrown themselves against The Imperial fists of the 501st only to be repelled. However this ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1489313738||003.007.M31||Eglurn||Loyalist||
The Deathguard attempted for a 3rd time to assault the capital city of Eglurn, Eglurn Prime. They launched a massive infantry assault against the weary 7th legion defenders. The Imperial fists ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1490185048||222.009.M31||Maestea||Traitor||
An army of Black Shields have decided to help the people of Elgurn succeed from the Imperium and entered the Battle of Elgurn System. There first encounter was a clash of lines onslaught against ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1491081144||249.009.M31||Iaethea||Traitor||
The planet of Iaethea had seen some minor battles since the breaking of war within the Elgurn System. The Imperial Fist had called on other legions to try and stop the traitors before the system ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1492920226||307.009.M31||Eglurn||Loyalist||
Numerous times the traitors had attempted to gain a foothold upon Eglurn, and most of the time they were driven back by the stalwart Imperial defenders.
On this occasion the devious 3rd Legion had ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1492922891||310.009.M31||Maestea||Loyalist||
The war for The Eglurn system had been long and bloody and for the most part the loyalist defenders had seemed as if they were winning. But as more and more Traitor forces and legions made their way ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~1494934668||003.007.M31||Maestea||Traitor||
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~Battle for Eglurn Prime||079.009.M31||Eglurn||Loyalist||
Unsatisfied with the progress of the warmasters forces in the Eglurn system, Mortarion himself headed a bold plan to place pressure on the Imperial defenders. The Gene father of the Deathguard ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~Eidolon's Folly||003.009.M31||Maestea||Loyalist||
The 3rd company of the Emperor's Children, led by Eidolon himself, stood ready amongst the shattered ruins of Maesta Tertius. The city had been laid to waste in the recent orbital bombardment from ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~No more Hiding||003.009.M31||Iaethea||Traitor||
After their first encounter with Imperial Fist the Emperors Children could no long sneak into the system for supplies. With their cover blown on their departure out of the system to meet up with ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~Traitors is our midst.||997.008.M31||Maestea||Traitor||
While on a normal partol of the north of Broven the capital of the planet Maestea, a low tech world in the Elgurn System an Imperial Fist scouting group noticed some unusual readings. They moved in ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~ 1st battle on Draonides||342.009.M31||Draonides||Loyalist||
As part of 1st Captain Sigismund's master plan to retake the Eglurn system from the clutch of the traitors he had realized he must secure the Solar power manufactories of Draonides. Unbeknownst to ..→
|Northern Front - Battle of Eglurn System~ Battle of Vosculia||003.007.M31||Vosculia||Loyalist||
The War for Eglurn raged on like a wildfire. Bloody and decisive battles were being fought all across the sector, and after a ferocious traitor onslaught the Imperium was finally taking the fight to ..→
(Press the CREATE button to lodge a single Battle report, do not modify the name, you can lodge a Skirmish report within this Battle Report)
(Press the CREATE button to lodge a single Skirmish report, do not modify the name)