Loyalists Involved In The Conflict
Traitors Involved In The Conflict
With the flames of the Heresy spreading like wildfire throughout the Sector, both forces are rapidly scrambling to establish bases of operations and being co-ordinated attacks. Being the primary Naval facilities in the Sector, Savage is a vital planet for either side in the escalating civil war; capable of providing resupply and repair facilities but, more importantly, the ability to replenish lost ships or even create entirely new fleets.
Not only is Savage one of the most potent Naval Dockyards in the Sector, or arguably within many Sectors, it is also a very efficient and productive world planetside, capable of producing a multitude of vehicles patterns, munitions and other essential military supplies. Its location to the Inner Belt (a mineral and metal rich asteroid belt) allows the planet to conduct its production independantly of external supply sources and coupled with recent heavily augmented infrastracture since becoming Sub-Sector Governor means that both forces want to avoid undue collateral damage and would prefer to capture the planet for themselves.
Such a prize would allow a force to establish a bastion deep in the Australis Ultima Sector which would take years or even decades to dislodge.
|Battle Name||Date||Planet||Battle Outcome||Battle Summary|
|Savage Campaign~Operation Five||468.007.M31||Savage||Traitor||
With both forces exhausted and undermanned from the previous phase of the invasion a short period of securing and harassment ensued, allowing the Loyalists to regroup and attempt to co-ordinate with ..→
|Savage Campaign~Operation Four||299.007.M31||Savage||Traitor||
Struggling to reel in the continued advances of the Traitors forces, the Loyalist command finally acknowledged that they may be significantly at risk of losing control of the city without Imperial ..→
|Savage Campaign~Operation One||162.007.M31||Savage||Draw|
|Savage Campaign~Operation Six||471.007.M31||Savage||Traitor||
Attempting to recover lost ground from the significant loses in the previous engagements, the Loyalists forces pushed hard into Traitor held territory and launched multiple offensives against the ..→
|Savage Campaign~Operation Three||296.007.M31||Savage||Traitor||
With the Loyalists forces on the back foot from the initial offensive the Traitors ground units continued a war of harassment as they maneuvered reinforcements into position for the next round of ..→
|Savage Campaign~Operation Two||164.007.M31||Savage||Traitor||
Before any counter attack could be considered by the Loyalist forces the second wave of the Traitors invasion force made planet fall, this time at targets which were anticipated as strategically ..→
(Press the CREATE button to lodge a single Battle report, do not modify the name, you can lodge a Skirmish report within this Battle Report)
- L-VII-3177 defeated L-XIX-0971 a Traitor gain.
- L-VII-3177 defeated L-XVII-3175 a Loyalist gain.
- L-XX-3187 defeated L-XVI-0465 a Traitor gain.
- L-VIII-0972 fought L-VII-3188 resulting in a standoff.
- L-XVII-3175 fought L-VII-3188 resulting in a standoff.
- L-XVI-0465 fought L-VIII-0972 resulting in a standoff.
- L-XX-3187 defeated L-VII-3177 a Traitor gain.
- L-XVII-3175 defeated L-XVIII-2139 a Traitor gain.
- L-VII-3178 defeated L-VII-3177 a Loyalist gain.
- L-XX-3187 defeated L-XVIII-1182 a Traitor gain.
- L-VIII-0972 defeated L-VII-3178 a Traitor gain.
- L-XX-3187 defeated L-XVIII-2139 a Traitor gain.
- L-XVII-3175 defeated L-XVI-0465 a Traitor gain.
- L-XVIII-1182 defeated L-VII-3177 a Loyalist gain.
- L-XX-3187 defeated Q-KNT-2151 a Traitor gain.
- L-VII-3178 defeated L-X-2197 a Loyalist gain.
- L-XVI-0465 fought L-XII-3140 resulting in a standoff.
- L-XIII-8435 defeated L-XX-7498 a Loyalist gain.
- L-XX-7498 defeated L-XVI-0465 a Traitor gain.
- Q-KNT-2151 defeated L-XII-3177 a Loyalist gain.
(Press the CREATE button to lodge a single Skirmish report, do not modify the name)