The following is a list of documents made for the 30K setting. These are all unofficial/fanmade supplements which are intended to expand the scope of the games setting outside of just the Horus Heresy. Players should always check with their local group or EO before using this army lists and/or rules in games.
- The first in a new series of 30K Crusade supplements being released by AUS30K, tied into the Global Heresy series
- Effectively the 40K Campaign system from the new 9th Edition rules, but converted to suit 7th edition 30K. A lot of the rule mechanics are largely unchanged as they were not specific to 9th Edition, however where they were (like for Traits and Relics) they have been converted to 7th.
- An expansion on the original Forge World Agents, giving more rules and conditions around various options as well as a significantly larger range of units to choose from.
30K Ancient Aeldari - Anrathe (WIP)
- A 30K version of the Aeldari Corsairs, incorporating aspects of the Ancient Aeldari prior to fall and representing the last vestiges of their navy.
- A 30K version of the Craftworld Aeldari, including changes to represent the force shortly after the Fall.
30K Empyreal Aeldari - Drukhari (WIP)
- A 30K version of the Dark Aeldari representing them shortly after the Fall before the Kabals took control of the Dark City.
- An initial draft version of the 30K Exodite Aeldari.
- A 30K version of the Necrons with significant changes to their Force Org and available units to represent an early Awakening Tomb World which follows the Nodal Command.
- A 30K version of the Orks representing them as the larger established Empires which existed prior to their destruction during the time period.
- A small supplement list allowing players to form a unique army type: the Rogue Traders Militant.